From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of TapTapSee
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2013 2:01 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Tap TapSee

Hello,

I'd like to address the TapTapSee's transition from a free app to a
subscription service. Due to the high costs of image recognition, we were
forced to change TapTapSee into a subscription based service. The
subscriptions are being introduced over the next few days. We offer two
options. Option 1) 100 Picture Pack for $7.99 with no time limit. Option 2)
1 Month of Unlimited Pictures for $9.99. The purchase is done through your
Apple iTunes account. If you choose, for example, the 1 month unlimited
pack, then you will be prompted with a message to renew after that time
period runs out. We tried to keep TapTapSee for free as long as we could,
and we were able to do it for over a year, but unfortunately we're facing a
situation where we either need to transition to a paid subscription, or shut
the app down completely.

Best Wishes,