Hi all.
I am noticing now, that the delete key on the phone keypad, is not working in
an iPhone 4, and my iPhone 5s either. I read here in the list, that I just need
to make a double tab,  on the delete button, but only thing that says delete on
my phone keypad is below Add to contacts, and above the numbers. It doesn't say
delete button, just says delete. If I press double tab, it doesn't delete any
number, how it was doing in the older versions of IOs. The only way that I have
to delete something here, is been on the delete label, make a double tab, and
hold my finger on the screen by 3 seconds, but this action delete the whole
numbers that I typed. What I have to do to make the keypad works well, I mean,
for delete numbers or add numbers between other numbers, like in the Older
versions of IOs?
Or just let me delete the last number that I typed.
Thanks
Pablo