ok, hold on. If I want to delete just the last number, press triple tab?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Aser Tolentino" <agtolent...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Cc: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2013 3:22 PM
Subject: Re: Phone KeyPad IOs7.

As I said, if you swipe right to left or vice versa to get to the delete button, double tapping will not activate it, but triple tapping will, it's quirky but if you insist on navigating this way, the result will be that you'll have to delete numbers two at a time. Add to contacts does just what it says, adds the number dialed to a new or existing contact depending on your choice from the menu that comes up when you activate it. The delete key's behavior appears to be a bug, but a very minor one since there are so many ways to get around it.

Sent from my iPad