Hi, which works better on trending and hash tagging? I don't seems
able to get the hash tag result to works on twitteriffic. I do use
TwittList specificly for list, but i'm trying to minimise t one  app,
if its possible.

I know Twitter native apps works pretty good with hash tags result.
Although, i haven't try it since ios 7.03 or something.