but unfortunately rhapsody no longer works on i-phone. it keeps saying rhapsody is offline.

-----Original Message----- From: Teresa Cochran
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2013 11:36 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Streaming Music Services

Pandora is great on IoS. You can use it for free with commercials, or pay $3.99 a month with no commercials. Rhapsody is pretty good, but it’s very limited for free access and only has samples. I have a subscription to it, and they have lots of music in a very broad range.

hth,
Teresa

Slow down; you'll get there faster.