Hi

I would assume that they had to save 2 beeps for the $2 bill.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Andrew J. LaPointe
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 5:40 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: New EyeNote

Hi, I posted a message on the eyenote yesterday.  I wan't able to get
anything out of the app until now.  It is obvious to me that there was not
enough light in the room for the eyenote to detect the money value.  I just
tried it again and now things are much better with this app.  It seems that
the money reader works with less light-sometimes we can't tell if enough
light is present or enough light is available.  I like the eyenote for the
fact that you are told that the bill is the front or back.  I don't know why
this would be important but, you have a choice.  The only thing I am not
clear with the eyenote is, there is a single beep or tone for a dollar bill,
3 beeps for a 5 dollar bill 4 for a ten and 5 for $20.00  Am I just stupid
or----why 3 beeps for a 5 and so on?  Thanks, Andy