Right now I am on the phone with wells fargo, I got 37 min on hold, they are
trying to understand what do I mean when I talk about accessibility.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Corey Michael Cook
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, December 20, 2013 5:36 PM
  Subject: Re: Wells fargo

  Wells Fargo is supposed to have a team that works on accessibility

  Sent from my iPhone

  On Dec 20, 2013, at 4:41 PM, "Pablo Morales" <pablomorale...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi all.Have you seen that the wells fargo app is not pretty accessible now?
    I am not able to type my user name or password. Every time when i try it,
just make a beep, and is no way to type anything on the text fields. How the
people who uses wells fargo is handling this app?
    Thanks
    Pablo

Google Group.