From: Yolanda <ylt...@gmail.com>
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Date: Friday, December 20, 2013 1:54 pm
Subject: Re: Wells fargo

On 12/20/2013 2:41 PM, Pablo Morales wrote:

Hi all.Have you seen that the wells fargo app is not pretty accessible now? I am not able to type my user name or password. Every time when i try it, just make a beep, and is no way to type anything on the text fields. How the people who uses wells fargo is handling this app?
Thanks
Pablo

-
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google Group.

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

Even though it thunks, it still puts in your information, so proceed as before.

-
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google Group.

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

Robert Stigile
Phone: 818-381-9568
E-mail: rstigile%gmail_com
Skype: robertstigile1
Twitter: rstigile

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.