Hello Ed,

You wrote:
Ester,
I downloaded the Big Calculator Free app.  All the number buttons work with
VO.  The equals,plus,minus and other buttons do not work with VO.  All it
says on those when I put my finger on them is button.  Are you having the
same issues with your Big Calculator Fee app?

All those buttons work for me, and I didn't relabel them. From the bottom right
corner, I hear VO say, "equals", "plus", "hyphen" (for the minus sign)",
"divided by". None of these buttons were relabeled.  I checked a first
generation iPad Mimi running iOS 6.1.2 and a 4th generation iPad (not mine)
running iOS 7.0.4.

Both iPads installed the app under iOS 6 and were upgraded.

Do you have one of the newest model iPads?

The only keys I relabeled were for the Memory register "M minus" because the
hyphen wasn't pronounced, and the "x squared" and "x cubed" buttons, which had
a first label of "x" and then either a"2" or "3" if you flicked again.

HTH. Cheers,

Esther