Hi Sieghard,

I would very much like to know your take on the app, compare to apple maps and
google maps and even blind square.
I guess, it iwll be nice to have something available that blind people are use
to, and know comfortablely well. But, what is the advantage over say, apple
maps, or google maps?
Looking forward for your findings when you get to use them.

Cheers

Joanne Chua
Send from my iPad