Doing a simple comparison between these very different methods of accessing GPS
isn't really productive. Picking the correct GPS solution is a subjective
matter, and depends on a number of factors. If someone does not possess an
iPhone, nor the inclination to do so, the trekker breeze may be a viable
solution. Conversely, an iPhone user is quite likely very enthused about the
Seeing Eye GPS, and would rarely choose the Breeze, given the option. There are
many more circumstances than these, my point being it's not as black and white
for many people.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone