MBraille is much easier for my small fingers on the phone. Can someone describe
where the keyboard is on the larger iPad? Is it too at the bottom? Every time I
try and use it I must be too far up or over too far as I can not get more than
a few words to write correctly. Thanks for any suggestions.

reggie and Allegra