From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of r...@q.com
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2014 8:18 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Different output for VO and music

Hi,

We have a Bluetooth receiver for our stereo.  I have paired it with my
IPhone and have no problem playing music.

What I'd like to do is keep voice over speaking through the IPhone speaker
while the music is playing through the stereo.  Is that possible?  The
reason for this is that when my phone pairs with the Bluetooth receiver, I
get absolutely no sound if the stereo isn't turned on and set for playing
input from the Bluetooth receiver.  I'd like to be able to operate my phone
when this happens because I cannot tell if the stereo is ready unless I pair
my phone.

Thanks