From: "Chris H" <christopher...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 2:39 PM
Subject: Re: How to know which iPad mini

Well ok does the iPhone 4s take a few seconds from opening
an app to it
being displayed? Does the same thing on your iPad mini
happen almost
instantly? If so then you have the new iPad mini, which
boasts the new
A7 chip while the iPhone 4s only boasts the A5 chip.

Regards Chris

On 15/01/2014 12:28, Fanus wrote:
> Hi Chris
> I am a bit ignorant now. How does the running differ. I
> have
> an iPhone 4S and hopefully an iPad mini 2 but I can't see
> any difference in the "running", so what exactly do you
> mean?
> Regards
> Fanus

"VIPhone" Google Group.

Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing
viphone@googlegroups.com.

Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
from it, send an email to
viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.