From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Carol anne et al
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2014 4:26 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: I phone six

Does anyone know, when the I phone six will be out, and when it comes out,
if the space is being upgraded, from say a 64 gig model to a higher gig
model? I only have a 16 gig i phone 4s now. Its so frustrating because I
have so little space left, and at moment i only have 70 aps, no music on it,
about 8 photos, and one or two books, and i only have 7 gigs left.  I use
spotify and jango and other streaming sources so that I dont need to put
music on it.  Still my space is so limited and its so frustrating.