I heard that the iPhone 6 will be larger than the 5 or 5s.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Paganelli" <alanandsuza...@earthlink.net>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2014 11:57 AM
Subject: Re: I phone six

The iPhone 5s just came out on October 20, 2013 so I wouldn't count on the 6 coming out until at least next fall and probably just before the start of the holiday shopping.

Regards,

Alan

Please click on:
HTTP://WWW.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard. The albums in Technics format formerly on my website are still available upon request. Thanks for listening!

----- Original Message ----- From: "peter" <peter.durieux1...@gmail.com>