Come on people!  They are trying only to get attention!!!  This is called
suspense!  I agree that they should mention app name in message, but we could
have said a little nicely... They are only trying to help us... After all,
whats the delete key for? I really like these reviews and the only thing i ask
is the app name be put so people know what they are clicking.  Was i not nice?
Well, apologies, not towards anyone!  Let's all smile haha!  Sent from my super
iPhone