This is what i call much ado about nothing. Folks have too much idel time on their hands.

Andy

-----Original Message----- From: Nimit
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2014 5:37 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Taking a walk? Don't leave home without this!

Come on people! They are trying only to get attention!!! This is called suspense! I agree that they should mention app name in message, but we could have said a little nicely... They are only trying to help us... After all, whats the delete key for? I really like these reviews and the only thing i ask is the app name be put so people know what they are clicking. Was i not nice? Well, apologies, not towards anyone! Let's all smile haha! Sent from my super iPhone