I think in short what he is saying is that nothing would replace a working set
of eyes lol. from Mich.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Chittenden
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2014 11:00 PM
  Subject: Re: a tap tapt see rant

  Each time you take a picture of a paper with text on it does not guarantee
the text will be recognisable, even by a human. Start working with an OCR app
to develop an understanding what I am talking about.

  David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
  Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
  Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
  Sent from my iPhone