Thanks for the advice. I already tried doing a reset. It didn't work.
The phone is out of warrantee already. However, Verizon let me
purchase their insurance plan with the stipulation that we can't use
it for 30 days. So I am waiting for that to come up. Once we replace
the phone we can cancel the plan. phones

On 2/10/14, Christopher Chaltain <chalt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, it most certainly is possible. I'd suspect a problem with the
> battery itself in this case.
>
> On 02/09/2014 09:44 PM, John Diakogeorgiou wrote:
>> It is still possible that their is a defect in the persons phone. My
>> wife has a 5 and I have a 5s. She has nothing running where as I have
>> 5 or 6 apps on, and Bluetooth on. My phone will run for a couple of
>> days without needing a charge while hers will only run for a few
>> hours. She can't go to work and make it home on a single charge.
>> Therefore I contend that a defect exists in her phone.
>>
>> On 2/9/14, Andy Baracco <w...@socal.rr.com> wrote:
>>> Hard to go without wireless, because so many things we do depend on
>>> connectivity. Hard to go without bluetooth because we use so many
>>> wireless
>>> devices, i. e. headsets, keyboards, Braille displays, speakers, etc.
>>>
>>> Andy

>>> off.  Do the same with WI_FI.  Those are the two biggest battery drains.
>>> So
>>> if you have no ear peace connected to Bluetooth and your away from your