Every time I go to a book in the Kindle Store there is a Buy button. It only works on the one click method although in the regular Amazon site I do not have one click turned on. This buy button shows up even on the free books. I mostly get the free books and library books so I check the Kindle price very carefully before clicking the Buy button. It is right above where you choose the location to download the book. There are lots of free books and many that are only free for a short time. I get several daily emails telling about these. Even when I searched on the regular Amazon site and chose Kindle store to search in, the Buy button showed up on the actual page for each book. It is so much easier doing this on my laptop. I am just really careful to check the Kindle price before clicking the Buy button. Amazon then sends you a receipt for the book that includes the price so you can double check it.
HTH,
Sherrie

-----Original Message----- From: Arnold Schmidt
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2014 3:02 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Kindle Books

If I be wrong about this, please let me know, although I probably will
continue to use one of the following methods.  I don't think you can add a
kindle book to your shopping cart.  You either have to turn on one click
ordering and buy it that way, or add it to your wish list, then buy it from
there.  Although I use one click to buy the majority of them, I am always
more careful than if I were simply adding it to my cart, making sure it is
exactly what I want, before I click to buy.

Arnold Schmidt
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jenny Dawson" <jjdaw...@iinet.net.au>