Hi, the capacity makes no difference and the model makes no difference. So,
feel free to restore away. One thing which helped me is encryping my backup in
iTunes. If your backup is encrypted, your email passwords, and I think wi-fi
passwords are also restored when you get your new iPhone restored from the 4s
image.

Hope this helps.

---
Sent from Raul's rectangular glass - 832.554.7285
Please excuse any auto complete or dictation weirdness.