In the Kindle app, double-tap anywhere in the book. VO will say "menu on". In
the top left corner of the screen, there is a menu button. Double-tap this, and
the library button will again be in the top left corner. Double-tap this button
to enter the library.

HtH,
Teresa

Slow down; you'll get there faster.