From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Richard Turner
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2014 7:01 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: recording apps

I tried this app, and found the quality of the recording to be very lacking.

There was a crackling sound and the recording level was very low.

This was with the Apple earpods plugged in.

I switched to List Recorder, and the quality of the recording was just fine.

Richard

"There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be
nothing." - Aristotle