Hi all , the following are some good recording apps.

I won't talk about RevRecorder and List Recorder because others already did a great job at that.

First. The developer Lin Fei makes a number of recording apps which can quickly seem confusing. The one I have from this person is called Recording Pro. It works well with Voice Over too. What I really like is that it gives you the option to record in the Apple format, or mp3 or wav. You can then either grab your recordings via iTunes file sharing or via a built-in web browser. Recording Pro also has a password feature to lock the app and in case this matters, Voice Over speech isn't disabled while you are recording. All buttons are clearly labeled. I've given a link below to Recording Pro since like I said, this developer has many similar apps out there.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/recording-pro/id523581445?mt=8

Second. Voxie Recorder Pro by Bottle Rocket. I have written many times on this list about this one. It has similar features to Recording Pro in that you can download your recordings via iTunes file shar, or web browser. It also lets you choose between Apple aif and wav, but not mp3. It doesn't have a password protection feature. One of my favorite features of this app is the shake to start and stop. If you go into the Express recording, you can shake your device and start your recording. Then shake it to stop. Voice Over is disabled while the app is recording and I like that because then I don't have to edit it out later from my final recordings if I want to use them. The link to Voice follows.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/voxie-pro-recorder/id294895817?mt=8

Last. Dropvox by Irradiated Software. This app will allow uploading of your recordings to your Dropbox account. It's voice over friendly and works rather well. I haven't used it in a while so don't remember all it's good points. Sorry about that. However the link is below.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dropvox-record-voice-memos/id416288287?mt=8

--
Raul A. Gallegos
I'm feeling lazier than the guy who drew the Japanese flag. - Sheldon Cooper