Wouldn't the battery meter in the status bar indicate this?

On 10/05/2014 22:25, Arnold Schmidt wrote:
   How do I know when one of these batteries is fully charged?  I know there
was a My Charge battery with speech to let one know its charge state, but I
thought it was way over priced.

Arnold Schmidt

   ----- Original Message -----
   From: Sieghard Weitzel
   To: viphone@googlegroups.com
   Sent: Friday, May 09, 2014 1:22 AM
   Subject: RE: back up battery question

   Hi,

   I recommend any of the Anker batteries, if you look for "Anker external
battery" on Amazon you find a bunch of them. There are, of corse, a multitude of
other brands, but Anker gets consistently very high ratings and their batteries cover
pretty much the entire spectrum from small, about lipstick sized batteries which give you
enough juice if you run out to make a couple of calls to large units which allow you to
charge an iPhone 4, 5 or even 6 times.

   There are some brands which have hardwired connections like a Micro USB,
Mini USB and maybe a 30-Pin or Lightning connector, but most of the batteries
and I believe all of the Anker models would just have a USB port so you just
use your standard Apple cable which means you can easily plug it in without
removing the phone from the Otterbox case.