From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Christopher J Chaltain
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2014 10:03 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Exploring my iPhone?

If you want to place a call, bring up the Phone app and double tap on the
Keypad tab on the bottom of the screen. You'll now have a telephone style
keypad on the touch screen. As Alex says, you can explore the screen just by
moving your finger around on the screen. VoiceOver will tell you as you
touch the numbers and other objects on the screen.