I'm late to this thread, so sorry if this has been covered.

Has this guy never heard of a bluetooth keyboard, Fleksy, iOS8's global
third-party keyboard support, a braille display, tactile screen protectors, a
two-finger double tap... I understand that no single person can know
everything. Still, before pointing out negatives that can easily be overcome,
do your research, particularly before putting something like this in such a
major publication! No, the iPhone is not right for everyone, of course, but it
is right for more people than the article claims. Okay, rant over. Does anyone
have this guy's contact information? Comments don't seem to be allowed on the
article, so contacting the writer is the next best thing.