Hi Anna,

Thanks for this.  Yes, I found the accessibility shortcut and changed it not to
control VO, but when I utilized the triple click home function, I was still
informed that VO was turned off.  This is with the Trulink app, but my aids
aren't working properly even before I implement the app, so we'll see what
happens.