From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Kelly Pierce
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2014 10:01 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Drive1 Compared with DropBox

Terrie,

I love OneDrive because of the windows 8.1 integration and all the free
storage.  I have an Internet connection that has a 10 MBPS download speed and a
one MBPS upload speed.  Text files are uploaded instantly and other files
hundreds of megabytes in size take no more than a few hours.  Microsoft offers
10 MB of storage free to windows users who synchronize.  Another 100 MB of free
storage is available as part of the Bing rewards program.  I earned the 100
points needed after a week of Bing searches.

Accessibility of Dropbox is far superior to that of OneDrive.  Dropbox easily
allows screen reader users to download files without hassle.  I have accessed
files and read documents on my iPhone using the OneDrive app.  I also have
shared files with others by e-mailing a link to a contact using the iPhone app.
 All receiving parties said they were able to download the 300 MB file easily.

Kelly