Hi, I was not asking about a storage limit. I was asking about a download
limit.

Neal

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Dillon Collier
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2014 3:21 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Drive1 Compared with DropBox

There is not a limit on to how much storage you can use, but after about a
year it makes you remove the oldest and most unused things in the drive!
On Jun 6, 2014, at 2:47 PM, Neal Ewers <neal.ew...@ravenswood.org> wrote:

> Raul, How many GB of downloads can people do from your one-drive each day.
DropBox allows 200 GB on my account. When I have the free account, it was
limited and if too many people downloaded too much stuff, my DropBox would
be off line for 24 hours. I wonder if there is a limit on one-drive?

> Neal

subscription for $50, which is half of what Dropbox charges currently for
the same amount. I have done this deal using Bing search and together with
my 7 gb free, and my 3 gb for adding a camera upload, and my 20gb for using
Office 365, I now have 130gb of one drive storage and it works just as well
as dropbox ever did. I'm not giving up on my 30 gb of free dropbox space I
already have, but using one drive has enabled me to upload a lot of media to
those folders and use an app like cloud beats to listen to music I need. I
can change it as I want to even.

> --
> Raul A. Gallegos
> Humans are the only creature in this world, who will cut down trees,
> make paper from it, then write 'SAVE TREES' on it. - Sheldon Cooper
> Twitter and Facebook user ID: rau47
>
> On 6/6/2014 1:12 AM, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:
>> Kelly,
>>
>> Just thought I ask whether you are aware of the fact that your 100 Mb of
"free" storage you accumulated is only "free" for 1 year.

storage.  I have an Internet connection that has a 10 MBPS download speed
and a one MBPS upload speed.  Text files are uploaded instantly and other
files hundreds of megabytes in size take no more than a few hours.
Microsoft offers 10 MB of storage free to windows users who synchronize.
Another 100 MB of free storage is available as part of the Bing rewards
program.  I earned the 100 points needed after a week of Bing searches.

>> Accessibility of Dropbox is far superior to that of OneDrive.  Dropbox
easily allows screen reader users to download files without hassle.  I have
accessed files and read documents on my iPhone using the OneDrive app.  I
also have shared files with others by e-mailing a link to a contact using
the iPhone app.  All receiving parties said they were able to download the
300 MB file easily.

>>> http://davidgoldfield.wordpress.com Follow me on Twitter