Hi Jonathan,

In my opinion it's like 6 of this or a half dozen of that when it comes to
Anker and LimeFuel battery packs. They both get extremely good ratings and
reviews and one just has to decide which battery fits one's needs. I still
have the MyCharge Peak 6,000 with the attached 30-Pin connector from when I
had my 4S and until it quits working I am not buying a new one, but if I
were I would probably buy that 24,000 MAH unit from LimeFuel because more is
always better in my view. I might actually buy also one of the really small
ones for a bit of an emergency boost since I don't always have my backpack
with me which contains the larger battery and cable.

I think Anker is a german company so I guess that f course does make them
extremely good *smile*

Also, here is anoter Lifehacker article about the 5 best battery packs
according to a survey they did, Anker is at the top and also mentioned is
Energizer and, interestingly enough, battery packs from Monoprice.com:

http://lifehacker.com/five-best-external-battery-packs-509802431