Right ok.
Apple is implementing their own Braille input system. We know this from the conference. They are also upgrading their default keyboard (note I said default here) as well as allow third party keyboards to be used system wide which we also know from the conference. What we don't know is how this or Apple's Braille input system are going to be implemented. Hope this helps even a little.

Christopher Hallsworth
Student at the Hadley School for the Blind
www.hadley.edu