whatever you say, David. I stand for the deafblind, not hearing-blind, therefore, your stand falls out!

Please stop.  No argument here!

----- Original Message -----
From: David Chittenden <dchitten...@gmail.com
To: "viphone@googlegroups.com" <viphone@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 03:41:10 +1200
Subject: Re: Announcing caller ID

VoiceOver is the system which specifically controls the use of
braille in the iPhone. If VoiceOver is not present and running, you will not get braille. Therefore, you are incorrect. For you, VoiceOver is absolutely essential.. Do not get confused by the word voice in the name of the screen access solution which gives you braille access to the iPhone, iPod, and iPad.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone