To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 9:31 PM
Subject: Re: [SPAM]Question About Various GPS Apps for iPhone

And, you pay an extreme premium for the server-based system.

I get most of the same features from Apple Maps for free. I just need to put VO on the appropriate field to monitor, and I need to manually move VO to the information I wish. Finally, for that extreme premium, one is limited to only the US, and maybe Canada. For the UK, you need to use a different app, with the same premiums. Outside those places, there is no Sendero GPS app.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone