To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2014 10:18 AM
Subject: Re: Fingerprint.

Hello,
How many fingerprints can be input into the phone?

On Jul 12, 2014, at 10:16 AM, Alan Paganelli <alanandsuza...@earthlink.net> wrote:

When I did my finger prints, when I heard lift your finger, I lifted my finger. When I heard, place your finger, I then placed my finger in a slightly different place for example, the first time more on the tip of my finger. Second time, the tip of that finger as if I were typing on a keyboard. Each time, I made the scan slightly different. I have no problems at all getting the finger print read by the scanner. I used my thumb and index finger of both hands as these would be the fingers I would most often use.

Alan

Sent from my iPad Air