Hello David,

Of course, the lights are on in the StandScan Pro and the camera is (what I
think) is properly positioned in the aperture whole on the top of the StandScan
Pro. For one who has gotten almost a perfect scan on the first attempt of each
scan, this is a new behavior for me. That's why I posted. In the past, the only
time I received the error was if the page was blank or if there was some funny
font the app didn't like. There must be something different about the current
version. Maybe Sandy will pipe in. I nicked named her "the queen of OCH'"

Thanks for your post.

Eileen

Sent from my iPhone