Apple bought and what that all includes.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jim Fettgather
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2014 10:05 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com

Thanks Mark, for the detailed instructions about canceling Beats music.

Well, maybe I'll hang in there, here's an answer I received through one of
their support forums.

Hey Jim, our product development team is currently working hard on this. We
understand your frustration and appreciate your patience as we work to
provide a better listening experience for you. Thank you, please keep in
touch for updates, we've got your back.

Maybe they're serious about providing better Voiceover support, so we shall
see.

Thanks.