Hi Terrie,

I have the Fit Bit Zip. The Zip can be clipped to your clothing and is, in
my opinion, the best pedometer that I have used. It also allows you to track
calories burned and duration of exercise. I have to admit, I have not used
the logging for food. I am torn between staying with Weight Watchers and
trying the food logging available through Fit Bit.

I did have to set up my account online before registering my Zip.

One of the reasons I chose the Zip instead of the Fit Bit Flex was the
potential for the flex to interpret hand motion as a step. I can't remember
whether that was mentioned here on the list or if I read it on FitBit.com

The Zip is $59 at most places and the Flex is $99. I purchased my Zip at
drugstore.com. You receive 5% back and I received an additional 8% back
shopping through extrabux.com.

I have had my Zip registered since July 5th. This week I will log over
300,000 steps. It has definitely helped me to be more active.

HTH

Lynda