From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2014 8:01 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Where did it come from?

I don't know who Kim is and I guess this is one example where repeating
statements from others without checking results in spreading wrong
information. When I opened iTunes I did not see the album because I have
iTunes set not to show "purchases in the cloud". I had to first uncheck that
in Settings before I saw the album at which point the album showed up, but I
definitely had to download it first. On my phone I also am not showing my
iCloud music and the album still is not showing. I manage the music on my
phone via iTunes and I sync selected music so until I connect my phone to
iTunes and check U2 this will not sync to my phone which means it will not
take up a single Bite of space on my phone.

I am really surprised how many people are upset with Apple for giving them a
free album especially one from a popular band. Yes, not everybody may like
U2, but what ever happened to "you don't look a gift horse in the mouth". If
somebody gave me that CD physically as a present I would not bite off their
head, but I would thankthem and if I didn't like it I would either give the
CD away or throw it in the garbage later. It appears that in about a month
this will disappear from people's accounts if you don't download it.