I interpreted the month's availability to mean that those who already have an
iCloud account would receive it, and also anyone who signs up in the next
month. If anyone subscribes after that, they won't get the album. I could be
mistaken, though.

Teresa

"We can see with the eyes, but we see with the brain as well, and seeing with
the brain is often called imagination."--Oliver Sacks