From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Ron Pelletier
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2014 12:28 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: iOS 8.0.1 is out

Neal,

I think that Apple is trying so hard to satisfy the people who are impatient
that they are cranking out the updates too fast and don't have time to
properly check them.  Having seen what has happened last year and this year
also, I still think that they feel that timing to put out the new product is
more important than coming out with the right thing from the get go.  They
set themselves a deadline and go crazy trying to stick to it and the result
is what we get.

I guess they have evaluated that their reputation can stand the problems and
they seem to be right. No matter how many bugs there are, people seem to
forgive Apple for putting out a product before it is ready.  When people
camp out on the sidewalk for two days to be the first to get the new
product, I guess you don't have to worry about several dozen bugs.

Ron & Danvers