not finger ppointing at anyone, but at times, most times, i do wonder,
what is really the accessibility issue of Apple, and what is user
errores, or the lack of understanding and training for user usage.

I heard this over and over again, from different list how apple is
inaccessible for VO user, how Apple got so many different and
keystrokes to learn compare to jaws and windows and etc etc. But,  do
these users really give VO a chance, putting window aside, for say, 3
months, and really focus on VO

And these people also often forget to celebrate the good things of
accessibility on apple products, but instead, decide to focus on the
bad things and how inaccessible apple products are for VO user.

I'm not saying apple is perfect, in many ways apple is far from
perfect, or the ideal technology for blind  users. But at the same
time, if Apple is so inaccessible, why then, there are more and more
blind and VI professionals switch to Apple instead of stay on with
windows?

Just my 0.2 worth of sense