waw man, I would not say better ...
I stopped to help the apple to solve the problems of vo because the apple never heard me.
 I never seen anything that I reported has been resolved ...
apple has to solve the problems of bugs in vo with the same respect that solves the problems of sighted people ..
the facts prove what you write ...
and this is repeated in a vicious cycle of months and years ...
we never use the iPhone with full responsibility.
Congratulations for your courage to speak the truth ...
we have to stop defending apple and show them that there must be more responsable in commitment assumed with the accessibility ...
thanks for your words friend.
cheers.