Hi, all.

I just got an iPhone6 on Friday. This is my first phone with touch Id
capability, but I can't get it to work. I keep placing and lifting my finger on
the home button, as the phone directs. I then get this message about adjusting
my grip and "keep going to capture the edge of your print". I double tap on
continue and then place and lift my finger again and again. Eventually, it
tells me touch Id is ready. I have touch ID set to unlock my phone. However,
when I lock the phone, and place my finger on the home button, nothing happens.
The phone doesn't unlock. It doesn't even ask if I want it to unlock. It just
sits there.

Also, the onscreen braille keyboard refuses to work for me. It tells me I need
to calibrate dot placement by pressing dots 4, 5, and 6 followed immediately by
dots 1, 2, and 3. This would be all well and good if I could locate dots 1, 2,
and 3. 4, 5, and 6 seem to be no problem. Basically, the keyboard is pretty
useless to me as it is. I don't understand about calibrating, and, no matter
how hard I try, I can't figure out the dot placement.

Can anyone offer advice on either of these issues? If so, I'd appreciate the
assistance.

Shannon