From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Charles Rivard
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2014 10:22 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: how to sync apps with iTunes 12: why change things that worked
like in itunes 11

I do like iTunes 12, now that I can find out what's new in apps I am about
to upgrade.  Although I do wish that the side bar be returned, I can live
without it.

My complaints about unnecessary changes, though, deal with issues such as
doing away with pull-down menus and replacing them with ribbon menus, and
doing away with perfectly good Email clients such as Outlook Express, as
well as changing the way that sounds are handled by an operating system that
make programs that you pay good money for, or even free ones, no longer
work.  Games that blind gamers bought, that work very well with XP no longer
work with higher operating systems due to the sound processing changes that
were unnecessarily made.  If it ain't broke, quit fixing it to the point of
being broken.

you! really! are! finished!