I personally have no problem with Windows 8. Infact, i love it, more so than
windows 7 and definitely vista. I think, part of the problem is that, people
often fear for the change are those that never experience it, and fearful to
experience it. They form some followers group, disagreeing for the sake of
disagreeing, to make them, somehow, different or to stand out.
If one is so fearful for the change, and like some people keep repeating here
anyway, "why fix something when there is no need to" then, why not these people
stick with your very first nokia phone, those that from the 1990s, and be done
with it.
I'm pretty sure people somewhere in this world, still using windows 286 to do
word processing, windows 95 to get online, and so on and so on.
If i say, my favourite windows OS is Windows Me, will anyone believe me? My
favourite is Jaws 6.2, will anyone believe me?
But, that is the true. We can either move on, or stayback, and keep looking
back to "back in the those days".
We want to be accessible, to be widely available, but we often, choose not to
contribute, because, contributing and participating on a meaningful discussion
or contribution is too hard. Better off living in the 70s, and have the
advantage of the early 2000s.

Joanne Chua
The flip side of Inclusion is Exclusion.
Leaders For Tomorrow 2013 Candidate
Send from my iPad