To delete a station
1.  First, make sure My Profile says selected at the bottom of the screen. 
2.  Double tap the edit button in the uppoer left corner.
3.  Double tap on delete for the stations you want to delete.  You can also 
reorder the stations by double tpaping and hold until you hear the tones on the 
button that says "reorder" and sliding your finger up or down.
4.  when you are done, double tap the done button that is now in the upper left 
corner.

When you have a station playing and want to switch stations, find the "exit the 
now playing screen" button in the upper left corner and double tap it.
Then, find the station you want to switch to and double tap it with one finger.

The play/stop buttons only appear when a station is playing.

I'm not sure what you would want to dictate but dictate only works in text edit 
fields.

HTH,
Richard


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 
Deidre Muccio
Sent: Saturday, December 6, 2014 5:14 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Tune In Radio

Hello all
I've got a long way to go to smoothly operate the 4S someone gave me last
week. I have not updated and am using 7.01.2, I think. I have Tune In Radio
on the phone which initially seemed pretty easy to navigate. Now however I
am getting confused about what is on different pages of the app and where I
need to be to for example, delete a station I am following. Likewise, I
can't figure out which screen I need to be on to switch stations which I
have put in My profile area. I go there, hear it spoken but the one finger
double tap does not switch the station. Not all pages don't have a play or
stop or skip button unless I am missing them somehow. I also don't remember
hearing the Home, browse and other Tabs spoken before until yesterday.
        I haven't gotten anywhere with using the keyboard so when I saw an
edit buttoning one instance, I hit on it then did a two finger double tap in
hopes that there would be a dictate button available. I know a double tap
with two fingers turns the radio on and off once the app is open but I
thought someone also told me that gesture would activate a dictate button -
I guess that makes no sense.  I wanted to just speak the call letters. That
got me nowhere, but then I was just guessing it might be the right thing to
do! Is there some help info within the application itself?
        It's back to square one. 

        Deidre

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All 
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can 
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All 
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can 
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to