Thanks Richard.
I have the Dresner book. It's got all kinds of stuff not important to me just 
yet. I have to scan through for what I need right now - it has not proven to be 
a useful start from page 1 to the appendix. For example it starts with 
configuring a new phone and then physical description then settings. I haven't 
yet read a description of how the home pages are laid out. I tried doing 
searches to bring things up like the app switcher and it didn't find anything. 
That is why I started to get back up people help which has taught me far more 
quickly. I'll get there.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All 
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can 
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to