hello friends sorry for the inconvience caused actually my friend
wrote this message  using my id he was joking and nothing at all  I
kicked  him  he was just playing and nothing serious at all  just
holidays funny activity sorry ignore this and  happy xmas and new year
to all take it in a good sense and ignore love you all.  I have knfb
already  sorry for my friends behavior .